Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

Hy-de Hi!







dress- ARK, tights- H&M, brogues- H&M, necklace- belonged to my great great aunt

All summer I've been meaning to go to London in order to take photos of the window displays down Bond Street for my art project, and last wednesday I finally went with my brother. For lunch we bought baguettes and sat in Hyde Park, and I *forced* him to help me take outfit photos! This dress is from a shop in Cambridge which I had never seen before, but it was amazing- similar to Topshop only slightly cheaper and a bit more interesting. The top is sheer but there is an underskirt to keep you relatively decent, which is important when you are walking down Bond Street surrounded by posh people and scary security guards who seem to have sensors for detecting 'commoners'!

I want to create a new header soon but I don't know what feel i'm going for on my blog yet, so who knows when that will happen. I do feel more inspired recently than I have done in a long time though, I have been reading through my reference books and some old Vogue Paris'. I also bought Issue 6 of LOVE magazine off Ebay for almost £15; I had Issue 4 already and though I didn't thoroughly read it when I bought it, both are actually very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment