Pages

Friday 15 October 2010

TV Loving

Hold it right there! This is my first post about a high street collection, and I reckon they will be very rare on this blog so it must be pretty amazing (in my opinion at least)! I don't often check the Topshop website when I don't have money because it's too tempting, but I decided today that I would, and boy am I glad I did. I've not heard of TV before but it's one of the emerging designer brands for Topshop, and it is right up my street.

I'll admit the red dress is not so great, at least I don't like it much; looks kind of like your belly buttons has affected the dress, so that the dress actually has a giant belly button?! I don't know if that even made sense! But I love, love, love those trousers! They're brocade and the print looks just like a William Morris design, both of which are things which I adore. Seriously, it's like these trousers were designed just for me, I've been looking for some patterned trousers for months and these are the best I've found so far. The only drawback- they cost £185. I obviously can't justify that, but I can still dream! I also really like the cyber print leggings, especially the colours as they're sort of dull so they'd be easier to wear. I'm not sure about that skirt at the top; even though the pattern and shape are both things which I like, it looks too simple. Like I could make it myself over a weekend, why would I spend £250 on it?

If I had the money, I would definitely be investing in at least one of these pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment