Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

Off to uni!

Tomorrow i'm going to university for the first time!! Well sort of- i'm moving into my accommodation but then I have freshers, so I don't go into uni until the 17th really. I know I haven't posted anything for a while again and I don't know what my schedule will be like when I move so we'll just have to see how it goes.
Today is a mad packing day; most things are sorted now, and I just finished packing my clothes! (Apart from coats and jackets that is). The photo shows less than half the clothes i'm taking haha, I didn't realise I had so many! I still have about half a wardrobe full too, but they are staying at home. That leopard print dress above is amazing, I bought it yesterday from topshop and it's kind of neoprene fabric- my new favourite!

p.s. my course is fashion design with production and marketing, at the University of Huddersfield- maybe it will inspire me to keep up with this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment