Pages

Monday 19 July 2010

Bicycle Club

Finally, after months of longing, my mum managed to find me a pair of cycling shorts! Oh the joy when she pulled them out of the Next 'sale' bag.... They are great for wearing under skirts, as it means you don't have to worry so much when bending down. And if you've got the legs then you can just wear them with a top for a more sporty look, or even dress them up à la Alexa Chung at the Chanel A/W '10 show (I think?).
Originally I wanted plain black ones, but as the only place I know of where they are sold is on Oxford Street i'm more than happy to settle for lace ones! I tried to channel some of the Alexa vibes by layering them over black tights, but i'm not sure whether or not that really worked haha.
This shirt has to be one of my best ever buys in terms of the amount of times I've worn it. Whilst it cost £22, which is quite a lot compared to my other clothes, it's so versatile and easy to wear that I can't imagine life without it any more! The top has also been a really good buy for around the same price; it's meant to be a top but it's long enough on me to class as a dress. Finally, a positive from being shorter!
Last saturday I went with a friend to a film and comic con in London and saw some gorgeous actors, but that's coming up in the next post. But if you love Being Human, you'll be jealous!
shirt+ top- Topshop, cycling shorts- Next, belt- H&M, brogues- New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment