Pages

Friday 16 July 2010

Car Park Catastrophe

Ok, well maybe that's a little dramatic. But still, a friend and I had planned a photoshoot on top of the multi-story car park, and we'd been there for about 5 minutes when this guy appeared telling us we couldn't shoot there without permission. We had to go back down, and this guy stalked us all the way, it was creepy haha. So instead we went around the back of the cathedral, and people round there actually smiled at us as they walked past which was lovely.
All photos taken either by myself or my friend Holly. (I'm the one in the photos with just one model, for those who don't know)

These last two are my favourite, I took them on my way home when I saw the light and quickly got my camera and tripod out again.

dress-Topshop, brogues-New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment