Pages

Monday 20 December 2010

Frosty Mornings

I haven't been out to take photos for probably a month now, but the frost was insane today so I thought I should take advantage of it while is lasts. Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen itso frosty!
The spider's webs looked really amazing, like how they do when they're covered in dew but the frost meant they stood out even more. They looked kinda of eerie too, like Halloween decorations.
I didn't take tons of photos because it was absolutely freezing and I kept having to take my coat and gloves off, but i'm pretty pleased with the ones I did get. I'm going to buy a couple more rolls of film soon so hopefully I'll get a shoot or two organised and get them developed. I do like digital but nothing can really beat getting a roll of film back and being really pleased with the photos you got.

I'm wearing: cardigan and polo shirt- Joules, jeans- mini Boden, headband- Zara, brogues- New Look. That's also the L'Oreal nail polish from yesterday, it's doing better than Barry M so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment