Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

The First Step

Yesterday afternoon I had a shoot with two of my friends, with one of them being the model for the two of us. She is a ballet dancer so that was great, not to mention the fact that she's very pretty! This is the first photoshoot of three (maybe four) which I have to do for my a-level art final piece- it's actually an installation piece but I need photos for it using this dress with various models in different settings. I did another photoshoot today with a different friend which I will show you sometime soon! All of these photos are unedited, and the dress is vintage Laura Ashley from a charity shop in Cambridge- the sleeves aren't part of the dress, but she put this over the dress she was wearing anyway. It was really windy but thankfully there was no rain, which was our main concern!
Those last two are my favourites- pretty ballet dancer friends are the best, haha!

I hope I can get that dress back before summer, because with a skinny belt and my clogs it looks actually quite nice (the dress is a main part of the installation, so I don't know if they'll let me have it until October).

Oh and also I am planning to create a new header for the blog soon, so if it doesn't happen within the next week feel free to leave me a shouty comment to remind me because I may forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment