Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

Inspiration

I saw quite a few little boxes with individual butterflies in at an antiques fair a couple of weeks ago. I think they are really pretty, though it does seem cruel.I cannot stop thinking about hair right now! I have to get mine cut because I have awful split ends, but I hope it will grow quicker afterwards. I really want to dye my hair too, it's always just been natural which I used to like but I think it's getting darker and duller.Knitted swimsuits- not practical, but very pretty!These are the most perfect shoes I have ever seen. It looks like they were painted by hand (from the pots in the background)- I'm thinking summer project?!I really want a nice big watch, I haven't had one for years! These two are beautiful and not too expensive, but I'm not sure if I should wait until my birthday to get one. I don't want an 18th party, so maybe a bigger present........haha! I'm sorry but I don't know where these photos are from, I've just collected them. If you see a photo which is yours leave me a message and I'll give credit! The watches are from John Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment